G-STIC 2018 is the place to create win-wins
- enriching your business network with numerous high level and international contacts;
- seeing how existing, emerging and disruptive technologies move forward to achieve the SDGs, giving deeper insights into how the core competence of your organization can contribute to realising a more sustainable future;
- discovering new markets where your company’s technologies can make the difference to speed up sustainable development;
- discussing and work with (other) government representatives from all over the world, discovering new routes to reach the SDGs and exploring how to develop them.
G-STIC 2018 is the place to become part of
- high-level interaction between industry delegates, technology developers, researchers, socio-economic actors and policy makers, across industries and governmental departments;
- a global innovation community spearheading integrated technological solutions that deliver a more sustainable future;
- a growing movement to forward the adoption and dissemination of integrated technological solutions needed for achieving the SDGs, at local, national, regional and global levels.
Keep me informed on G-STIC 2019